Special Christmas Gift
LTOptions Course at a 33% discount during the Year End Holidays.
From $120 down to $80. Lifetime membership. No recurring fees.
What you get:
- 35 Video episodes: more than 8 hours of video covering 3 months of trading on a real money account.
- A pdf guide of 74 pages that covers all the details of the trading methodology.
- Five additional ebooks covering topics from exquisite risk management techniques to trading the Lazy Elephant position.
- Access to the Q&A section for additional knowledge that is frequently being updated.
- Personal access and support from yours truly.
- Immediate access to Weekend Portfolio Analysis with my game plan every week (available to the rest of the audience one week later).
LT Options will show you:
- Ideal circumstances for selling credit spreads. When to sell a spread vs when to sell an Iron Condor.
- How to read a short-term market extreme.
- Trades management
- Entries: first and secondary trades of an expiration cycle. When to enter new positions? Strike prices selection. Expected credits to receive. Capital allocation.
- Diversification of positions over time and across the prices spectrum to reduce risk.
- Beta weighting positions to understand their differences and manage portfolio risk more effectively.
- How to estimate, well in advance, at which point an existing position will be threatened and in need for adjustment.
- Adjustmets: How to protect positions gone bad. Estimation of losses in advance. Historical worst case scenarios.
- Exits: When to close early, when to not make adjustments, when to take all the way to expiration.
- Vital differences between Call Spreads and Put spreads. How to manage each case, from entries to adjustments to exits.
- Trading costs and how to mitigate them.
- Impact of volatility in options trading.
- Seasonality in trading. What is it? Where to find the numbers? How can it be used to your advantage?
- How to review your portfolio in less than 10 minutes and design an effective, no-hesitation action plan for the days ahead.
- Technical analysis for the Options Seller. Where is this market not likely to go? Trend lines, Divergences, distances between an instrument's price and its own moving averages, support and resistance areas.
- The mental part of the game: patience, avoiding herd mentality, understanding the financial media and markets' noise.
- Anti-crash protection. How to effectively deal with market crashes and successfully avoid large draw-downs.
- Opportunistic long options plays with limited risk and unlimited upside potential. How to lock-in gains while staying in the position.
- BONUS STRATEGY: You also get details about a new strategy I created: The Lazy Elephant, which solves some of the problems of traditional Iron Condors.
Thanks from The Lazy Trader
At the-lazy-trader.com I have been, for years, openly discussing my Investment ideas; Forex systems and all of my Options trades with 100% transparency, publicly tracking my performance and measuring the effectiveness of my strategies as time goes by. Out of all that, Options trading has become my number one passion.
This site contains all the details of my approach to Options trading and it is the direct result of my own experience with real skin in the game. Overtime I have developed a robust framework of rules for trading options, perfected by the tons of lessons I have learned. I strongly believe in its effectiveness at minmizing draw downs while providing a sustainable, smooth and upward moving equity curve.
This trading style is based on selling Credit Spreads and Iron Condors in indexes such as SPX and RUT. It can also be applied to their corresponding ETFs: SPY and IWM. It is simple to understand and easy to execute. With some practice you will spend less than an hour per week analyzing your positions and planning the next defensive and offensive moves. You will see that selling options, especially options in indexes, is not rocket science and can turn into a consistently profitable activity.
When it comes to selling options, it is easy to put high probability trades and be successful for a while, until "that day" happens. Selling options is serious business: you win most of the time, but your eventual losses can get ugly if they are not properly controlled. Ultimately, what defines your long term success as an options seller is your ability to keep a consistent approach at order entry with a concise edge; your ability to build positions that spread risk over time and across the price spectrum of the market so that no more than one of them can be threatened at the same time; your planning ahead of all possible market moves and your unequivocal action plan for each one of them. Finally, a solid risk management technique when things go wrong and your positions need adjustments. Offering concrete, detailed solutions to all these challenges is at the core of this system.
If you have had a hard time staying consistently profitable; if you have been burned following trades from a newsletter; or even if you follow a service that has made you some money, this material will help you. I believe trading newsletters are a stage in your evolution. A stage that all successful traders eventually grow out of. They say don't give the man a fish, show him how to fish instead. That's the goal. That's what I would have needed back when I was just being scammed and ripped off out there. Generating your own ideas and trading them with confidence is the only road to being truly free and successful as a trader in the long run. You don't need a 'guru'. You only need to learn to be your own 'guru'.
So, here it is, detailed to the last minutiae and yours forever. Every thing I do, how I do it, when I do it and the reasons behind each action. The best part: it's all concentrated in just one place, in both video and text format and you get my dedicated support.
I know this material has is all to improve your trading.
If you have any questions don't be a stranger. Drop me a line at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be glad to answer.
Here's to your success!